Nodeshot is an open source platform for crowdsourcing georeferenced data.
Its goal it’s to provide some robust tools to build a modern customized crowdsourcing web application quickly.
It is designed to be modular, flexible, configurable and extensible.
This documentation is a work in progress.
If you have any issue or you want to follow the development of this project you can reach us at our Mailing List.
For past activities consult The Nodeshot Archives.
- Automated install
- Manual Install
- 1. Checkout open issues on github
- 2. Join the Mailing List
- 3. Fork the github repo
- 4. Install nodeshot manually
- 5. Learn how to run unit tests
- 6. Follow PEP8, Style Guide for Python Code
- 7. Start writing code
- 8. Write tests for your code
- 9. Ensure tests pass and coverage is not under 90%
- 10. Document your changes
- 11. Open pull request
- 12. Acknowledge Continuous Integration Testing
- 13. Adding features in separate modules
- Administration interface
- Self documented RESTful API
- User Interface
- Social Logins
- Web Sockets
- Open311 API
- Import data from older versions
- Sentry integration